- Want to win Win an AVALANCHE RUN!!!? I just entered to win and you can too. gvwy.io/2egydxs 2 days ago
- fb.me/7e7ttJHOZ 1 month ago
- RT @sarahditum: @drphilhammond "Have you got a plan?" "No I haven't got a plan." "..." "I'll get the missus to put the callout on Facebook." 1 month ago
- RT @jk_rowling: Why would we need experts, Sarah, when we're £350m a week better off and living in sunlit meadows? #tiredofexperts https://… 1 month ago
- RT @charlottechurch: I want my fucking European Union back you piece of shit!!!!!! twitter.com/bbcbreaking/st… 1 month ago
Here’s the remix package on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/at/album/mindblower-single/id648340543?l=en
It’s also available on Amazon, Junodownload, Beatport etc.
Here’s the original package too: https://itunes.apple.com/at/album/mindblower-single/id645864603?l=en
Full sneaky peek…
First up, on May 23th the remix I did for my lovely friend Ozed’s track “Mindblower” will be out on Alpine records. The first track in a while that I’ve done in a 4/4 style but it’s still got all the usual electro kinkiness going on.
Secondly, on May 30th and released by my good friends at Envloop Records, is an incredibly fresh rework of “21st Century Boy” (no, no… not *that* track) by Hillberg and Bruckmayr.
I think these two are probably my best remixes so far. They are feckin’ ace.
Anyway, check out these pages on Facebook too, if you do that sort of thing…
A great post from a good friend…
I’ve been thinking of writing something like this for over 6 months. You put things off, pretend you’re too busy and suddenly another week has gone by and whatever reason made it jump to the front of your mind has gone. Well, last Friday, another reason popped up.
On May 18th, a colleague of mine, Paul Crompton, was found hanging in Etherow Country Park by someone walking their dog. On Friday the coroner’s inquest found he had taken his own life. It seems the stresses and strains of the move to Media City, different working patterns including night shifts, as well as technical problems that meant (to quote one newspaper) “staff working on regional show North West Tonight.. are having to work under almost intolerable conditions” were just too much. In the weeks leading up to his death he apparently said to his wife “As long as I am there…
View original post 932 more words
So then… The single was released this week but I’ve been away on a little holiday, so I’ve not had a chance to plug it like I should.